23 December 2011

Sounds of the Woods - The little film



Director & Producer Carrie Harwood
Cinematographer & Colourist Miguel Santana
Designer & Stylist Nadia Izruna (ME)
Hair & Makeup Emily Dodge
Song by Emiliana Torrini 

I'm so pleased to finally share this little treat of a film with you, feels like a special gift for Christmas. Can't tell you how much fun this film was to put together and have our characters Pixie, Fleur & Lula depicted for the first time. It was a real pleasure to work with Carrie from wishwishwish, an incredibly talented lady bursting with creativity. Together we had so many complimenting ideas on how to bring the AW11 concept to life and I could not be happier with the final result. How adorable is our young model Rosalind? she played each character to perfection, adding her own delicate charm to each roll. 
Thank you to the whole team for all your hard work. 

I hope you enjoy the film and share it with your friends.
Happy Christmas
 x x x
Anna Wallace said...

this was mesmerizing. i couldn't look away.

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is oh-so-lovely. Beautiful model and overall mood. Carrie did a fabulous job.

xx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love how, despite Rosalind being the model for all three, you really get a feeling of Fleur, Pixie and Lula being totally distinct characters.

Ron McQuade said...

Oh, I love it. Such a fantastic atmosphere! I love all the little details and the characters are charming!

Raquel Faria said...

Oh it's absolutely beautiful Nadia! :D Congratulations!
I also take this opportunity to wish you a lovely Christmas! *

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

GORGEOUS! (Though how could it not be - you are both so talented!) I love love love this!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Nadinoo said...

Thank you all for the kind feedback, so pleased you like it :)

Junaluska said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning. I love Rosalind's blog, so it was such a nice surprise to see her here too!

Rosalind said...

Nadia, so exciting to finally see it live! I can't reiterate enough how nice it was to meet you and work with the whole team - from Carrie and Miguel to Emily. It was a challenge to play all three, but one that I most enjoyed! Will definitely post about this on my blog soon.

Anonymous said...

beautifully made! And I'm charmed by the fact that you chose emiliana torrini as soundtrack - she's perfect for the vid!

little henry lee said...

oh wow, this video is so lovely! what a wonderful collaboration. :)

Rosaspina Vintage said...

I was SO looking forward to see this!!! It's even more charming than I expected, Rosalind is so darling and I absolutely love the Lula character :)
Yay Carrie & Miguel, amazing job.
And the styling...ohhh Nadia! I adore this film.
Have a lovely Christmas and a fantastic holiday season, don't forget to rest up a bit darling ;)
A big hug,
Ale
x

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

This is honestly just lovely... an amazing job done by all. Rosalind turns out to be a wonderful actress as well as everything else!

rose-a-petits-pois said...

This is even more beautiful than what I expected.
The model is stunning and I absolutely love the fact she is playing the 3 characters: because in a way, we all have a bit of Pixie, Fleur and Lula in us !

The styling is of course perfection and the direction and photography very dreamy. At first glance I have mistaken Lula and Fleur on a few frames as they're both wearing red... but hey, that is such a detail !

This has to be my favorite Nadinoo little film. And my favorite outfits too !
I wore my red blouse last night and it was an instant favorite
:-)

Merry Christmas Nadia ! And congratulations again !
All my best wishes
xx

Amber Schmidt said...

This is truly great.

Caitlin Rose said...

I can't believe it! what a triple threat! carrie, Rosalind and Nadinoo! absolutely breathtaking. It was so so so beautiful!

Miki said...

Awe, it's so cool to see Rosalind in this video!

Anonymous said...

I love it ! That's such a great idea to work with Carrie and Miguel, you seem to have the same taste...

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh, brava! This little film is a beauty!

x

sew nancy said...

This video is beautiful. I could watch it again and again. I wore Nadinoo for Christmas and felt special all day in it.
I can't wait to see what you make in 2012.

xx

Anonymous said...

This a gorgeous little film. I think you have stayed true to your story and style. I love it!! The model is darling, the clothes original and the editing exceptional!!

It makes me smile so big!
:)

Barbara said...

magical mood
and beautiful liberty clothes ...
thank you!

Unknown said...

Too beautiful! ( * - * ) Congrats! I love it!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.